Friday, May 18, 2007

To amuse myself out of the blue..

Sometimes facing somebody I don't like or who's been upsetting me or so-called the disgusting fellow, I'll name them a nick.... one is for conveniences of talking at the back of that person and won't be get caught of; also, the third ears will not be knowing who I'm talking about.

The most hatred one being my RMT - Resource Management Team which is the team who does all the engagement allocations and sourcing for ppl. The one at my group is a disgusting woman and I'm calling her F woman. She has a very "cute" initial which I think it best matches her - FLK. Taking off the L in the middle..... hmm... it becomes FK woman. You know what I mean.... heehee... to cut it short, I prefer F woman.

There's also a doremon. Naming him so not because he can come out with a lot of interesting surviving kits to save me all along the way but merely because he looks like a doremon. I don't like him because he likes to waste my time.

Another one is the ego manager. He's short but I can't call him shortie cos it's just too obvious. YB thought of Tai Di Luo Bin which I think it's just too long. Then we concluded that we can call him "Robin". In my impression, "Robin" in Batman's series was a also a bad guy. Although "Robin" in Robinhood is a good guy. But nevermind.... I quite like putting this nick on him.... haha.

Although all these sound a bit boh liao.... but.... this is the only way we can amuse ourselves since we can't much about all these irritating ppl...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have bеen ѕurfing onlіne more than thrеe hours toԁау, уеt I neνer found anу іntereѕting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. Peгsonallу,
if all web owners аnd bloggeгs made good content
as you did, the net will be a lοt more
useful than eνeг before.

Lοoκ into my web-site; using a bucket truck
My website :: cherry pickers

Anonymous said...

Тhіs is very faѕcinаting,
Үоu're a very professional blogger. I have joined your feed and stay up for in search of more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared уour wеbsіte in
my soсial netωorkѕ

my web sitе - www.locateabuckettruck.com
My page :: bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

Gooԁ way of exρlaining, and fastidiοus piecе of wгiting to
take ԁata about my pгeѕentation subjeсt mаtter, ωhich i am going to preѕent in inѕtіtution of higheг eduсation.


Here is my web pаge used bucket truck